How Do I Get Connected
At Church of Compassion we don’t have members, we have partners who embrace the vision which is loving people, developing leaders and transforming lives as their own gift and opportunity given by God. A partner is a committed investor in the vision who sees the value of what God wants to do through all of us individually and corporately. The partner knows and believes blessings will flow as they invest with the right motivation.
Membership at Church of Compassion is not about adding your name to a roster; it’s about connecting with the people and the vision of the church.
Experience The Difference
We invite you to come to Church of Compassion several times to see and experience the difference our church can make in your life. If Church of Compassion seems like the church for you, we encourage you to attend our Church 101 Membership Class.
Church 101: Vision Sharing Session
In this class, Pastor Raymond covers:
- Our statements—purpose and beliefs
- Our strategy—reaching the lost and helping members grow
- Our structure—how the church is organized and the unique way we view church membership
The class ends with an opportunity to make your connection to and membership in the church official.
We offer Church 101 every month. Check the Schedule of Events for the next opportunity. Childcare is provided.
The Next Step
After 101, you’ll want to continue on the Compassion Growth Track, a series of classes and events designed to empower each believer to follow God’s unique purpose for his or her life. We encourage you to:
- Attend our weekend services (starting August 2, 2015)
- Commit to a small group where you can build relationships.
- Attend Essentials 201 to learn the essential beliefs every Christian needs to find success in their walk with Christ.
If you have any questions about our church, please contact us at 407-777-8872 or email@example.com